Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Preparing for a Searing Summer..

Hi internet

Thanks for all your support on Haunted's latest demo releases, Sadness and The Last Dim Light I Breathe. Even if there's only like 5 of you listening I'm happy these songs aren't just buried in my hard drive existing so meaninglessly, even if just for a handful of you wandering souls.

Next on the agenda is to write a few more songs over the coming weeks and mix more tracks for 'Bleak Midwinter' and 'Under Stars and Waves' - two small EPs due to be released in spring/summer. Haunted may be musically quiet for a small while as I work on the future releases, but I'll be sure to have an ever expanding collection of questionably produced but still soothingly dark, bleak tracks to help us all cancel out the coming heatwaves; rainy songs to deflect the seemingly endless drought, the months of blinding summer..

Haunted is not a 'commercial' project, but an artistic project for me to release the music I write for other tired, strange or otherwise haunted people to listen to and find peace with the darkness they experience. Haunted wasn't launched with an intention of becoming 'famous' as I know there may not be many people that experience or feel the atmosphere Haunted creates, but for a few starless beings, Haunted hope to create a place to soak in a distorted image of the torturous but beautiful thing of consciousness and confront the fragile parts of their everything. Echoing a dimly saturated Earth to those who also see colourlessly.

Although there might not be many songs coming for a few weeks unless I do a spontaneous thing, I'll still be active on Twitter doing idek what better you follow to find out ;) (btw if anyone's got any good obscure horror movies let me know I'm on the hunt)

Below I'm embedding the songs released by Haunted so far, which you can also find links for on the Discography above. Make sure to subscribe on YouTube and turn on notifs to catch the new EPs as soon as they come out! You can also sub to the official Haunted website (this site) at the end of this page where you'll be updated of all Haunted's activity - from release/press info to blog posts about the writing process, song inspirations, lyrics and more!

Cheers,
      - Hysteria


Haunted - Bleak Midwinter

Haunted - Sadness [Demo]

Haunted - The Last Dim Light I Breathe [Demo]

No comments:

Post a Comment